التقرير الاسبوعي ـ عفرين تحت الاحتلال ـ170
مترجم إلى اللغة الانكليزية
Afrin under occupation (170):
The village of “Sheikh Bela”, “Suqur Al-Shamal, Al-Majd, Al-Hamzat” loot hundreds of olive oil tanks, random arrests and panic in the village of “Iska”
Violations and various crimes continue to be committed in occupied Afrin without regard to any religious or moral scruples, or legal and political deterrent, and in a systematic manner according to the hostile policies of the Government of Justice and Development – Turkey against the presence and role of the Kurds in Syria, and with the participation of the Syrian-Brotherhood Coalition and its associated mercenary militias loyal to Ankara; Here is part of it:
= Sheikh Bela “Şêx Bila” village:
It belongs to Raju district and is 7 km away from its center, and it consisted of about 60 houses, and there were about 350 original Kurdish residents, all of whom were displaced during the aggression against the district, and only /22 families = 80 people/ returned from them, and about /40 families = 225 people/ from the recruiters were resettled there, in addition to about 60 tents set up in the village junction, comprising about 400 people, who have herds of livestock, which are grazing unfairly among the agricultural fields.
The “Northern Brigade” militia took control of the village, as well as the warehouses of flour and foodstuffs at the village junction, and the houses of the displaced with all their contents and tools, and they stole from the houses of the remaining citizens of the village what they found of copper, electricity and other tools, as well as / 3 / agricultural tractors which were later restored by their owners, after paying royalties, and three pickup cars for “Ismat Bakr, Hanif Bakr, and Shukri Bahjat,” a transformer and cables for the public electricity network; And it made a military headquarters in Ahmed Bilal’s villa, and seized the building of the “Rasheed Abdo” olive press, and 350 olive trees for the sons of the late Muhammad Youssef Bakr, 800 trees for Aref Tikka and his sons, and 200 trees for Ibrahim Habbo.
Shortly after invading the village, she deliberately destroyed Ramadan Habo’s house with explosives, on the pretext that his brother was a cadre of the Democratic Union Party (PYD), and the house of “Mustafa Alo” was partially damaged by the bombing.
Forest trees in the mountains surrounding the village were cut down with perennial trees – including an oak tree for “Hussein Bakr”- as well as hundreds of olive trees unjustly, for the purpose of woodcutting and trade; A fire was set in a forest across from the village.
The remaining residents were subjected to various types of violations, from insults and arbitrary arrests accompanied by torture, material extortion and payment of financial ransom, in addition to the imposition of royalties on olive harvests.
= olive season:
– The militia of “Suqur Al-Shamal Brigade” and its leader, “Hassan Hajj Ali (Hassan Khayriyah), born in 1977 – Kansafra in Jabal Al-Zawiya in Idlib”, imposes royalties on olive oil from (1 – 6) olive oil tin (each one 16 kg net) on /204 / Kurdish family of the original inhabitants remaining in the village of “Gamrukeh” – Mabata / Maabatli, with a total amount of about /600/ olive oil tins.
– The militias of Faylaq al-Majd and its leaders, called “Yamen Telgo and Yasser Abd al-Rahim”, impose large quantities of olive oil tins as royalties:
/190/ olive oil tins on the village of “Hayama”.
/160// olive oil tins on the village of “Sa`aria”.
/150/ olive oil tins on the village of “Bakhjah”.
/180/ olive oil tins on the village of “Ali Bageh”, in Bulbul sub-district.
– The militia of the “Al-Hamzat Division” and its leader, “Saif Abu Bakr Bolad”, impose:
/200/ olive oil tins on the village of “Shengeleh”.
/250/ on the village of “Bekeh”.
/300/ on the village of “Ali Karu”, in Bulbul district.
= Arbitrary arrests:
– On 1/11/2021 AD, the “Civil Police in Mabata / Maabatli” arrested the citizens “Abdul Qadir Muhammad son of Mustafa, 57 years old – Baher Hamza son of Mustafa / 56 years old”, from the village of “Gamarukeh”, on the pretext that they participated in the night watch during the previous self-administration, they took them to Afrin, and on 10/25/2021 AD, it arrested the citizen “Taymour Ismat Khalil / 42 years”, from the village of “Amara”, under the pretext that he also participated in the guard.
– On 2/11/2021 AD, the “Military Police in Raju” arrested the third batch of the residents of the village of “Ma`amalu” – Raju, on charges of having ties with the former Autonomous Administration, and they are:
1- Ahmad Khalil Faris 2- Khalil Othman 3- Qader Sabri Faris 4- Ahmad Muhammad Ibrahim 5- Shukri Omar 6- Muhammad Hussein Beko 7- Salah Othman 8- Subhi Omar 9- Najib Kurdi 10- Ibrahim Othman Hassan 11- Zardasht Kamal Kurdi 12- Salah Muhammad Ali 13- Mustafa Khalil Ibrahim 14- Ahmed Muhammad Battal.
About 25 residents of the village were arrested during the past month, and they were all released after paying a fine of 1,200 Turkish liras for each detainee, to be completed to two thousand when the verdict is issued. There is also a list of arresting /90/ citizens in batches.
– At eleven o’clock in the evening of November 3, 2021 AD, the “police – Political Security in Afrin” with the militia of “Al-Sham Legion” raided the village of “Iska” – Sherawa, with heavily armed cars, and arrested about 15 citizens, including women, including “Salah Nuri Saeed, Asmaa Maho / 70 years old – Umm Salah, Jamal Hikmat Kolk, Jamal Muhammad Bakro, Walid Haider Mamo, Peshwar Sobhi Primo, Adnan Omar Ibo”, amid the panic of the people, as some of them fled; The police informed the families of other wanted persons to surrender, or else their fathers and brothers would be arrested, and the fate of the detainees is still unknown.
– On the evening of November 5, 2021 AD, a joint patrol of the “civil police in Bulbul and the militants of the Glory Corps” arrested the citizens “Muharram Seydou Blou, 55 years old, and Hussein Hanan Bayram / 46 years old – the Village headman chosen by the occupation authorities – after they raided their houses in the village of “Kela” – Bulbul, and they searched them and confiscated all their cell phones, after the residents objected to an imposed royalty of 300 olive oil tins (16 kg net) imposed by the “Al-Majd Corps” militia.
= chaos and disorder:
– On 10/31/2021 AD, after a car collided with a child, on the road between the villages of “Barbaneh and Guliya Tahtani” in Raju district, a quarrel occurred between gunmen from the militia of the “Al-Hamzat Division” and others from the “Al-Mawali” clan recruiters, and they exchanged fire, as a result, the citizen “Mohammed Amin Youssef / 45”, from the “Gulia” family, was shot in the leg, and a gunman was wounded.
– On 10/30/2021 AD, local opposition media published a news attached with pictures and videos about the so-called “Thaer Muwaffaq al-Halabi” from the recruiters, who tortured a child (his stepson) in the city of Afrin by beating and ironing him with fire, and confirmed that the child died after being transferred to the hospital ; The perpetrator, a member of the “Sultan Suleiman Shah Division – Al-Amshat” militia, was arrested, in light of the chaos, the high levels of crime and its types, and the lack of accountability in the areas of influence and Turkish occupation.
– On 3/11/2021 AD, while towing a deteriorated car to the side of the main road near the village of “Guliya Tahtani”, a landmine from the remnants of war exploded, injuring a 10-year-old child – the son of Barzani Muhammad Ali Suleiman” from the village’s residents and three civilians from the recruiters and two members of the “Civil Defense in Afrin”.
Ending the Turkish occupation of many areas in northern Syria, Afrin in particular, needs general Syrian national solidarity and an effective and inclusive Kurdish role, and the support of the international community, led by Russia and the United States of America.
Media Office – Afrin
The Kurdish Democratic Unity Party in Syria (Yekiti)
– The village of “Sheikh Bela”, the recruitrss’ tents in the village junction, and the seized warehouses.
– The house of “Mustafa Alo” – the village of “Sheikh Bela”, which was partially damaged.
– A forest and a perennial oak tree before cutting, in the vicinity of the village of “Sheikh Bela” – Raju.
– Set fire to aforest in front of the village of “Sheikh Bela” – Raju, early July 2020.
Translated by Europe’s Organization of Democratic Unity Kurdish Party in Syria (Yekîti)