التقرير الاسبوعي ـ عفرين تحت الاحتلال 165
مترجم إلى اللغة الانكليزية
Afrin under occupation (165):
“Husseh/Mirkan” village and terrible violations, the seizure of nearly 36,000 olive trees in “Kafar Safra”, clashes and mobilization of forces
After his failure to meet President Joe Biden, and his return from Moscow worried and overwhelmed by a barrage of pressure, Turkish President Erdogan did not abandon his arrogant and hostile mentality towards the Kurds here and there he even continues to fight against their existence and any role for them, and he continues to sponsor mercenaries, terrorism and terrorists in Idlib and the areas occupied by his country in northern Syria.
The following are a number of violations and crimes committed in the Afrin region:
= Husseh “Husê” village:
It belongs to the district of Mabata / Maabatli and is 7 km away from its center, and it consists of about 400 houses, and there were about 2000 original Kurdish residents, during the aggression, they were displaced towards the city of Afrin; About 360 families = 1800 people returned to it, and (40 families = 250 people) of the recruiters were resettled there.
It is controlled by the “Syrian Front” militia, which is led by “Ahmed Aslan Mesto” in the village – his father is from the village and his mother is Turkmen, and he arrived there with the invasion, and takes the home of the forcibly displaced “Nuri Hamo – Abu Daleel” as a military headquarters; At first, Mesto met the people in the mosque and reassured them, but soon he and his members stole most of the houses of the displaced citizens, and seized them and their properties, and stole from the seasons of fruits and olives; Not to mention the excessive cutting of fruit trees for logging, in addition to the overgrazing of livestock between the lands and agricultural fields, without any of their owners being able to prevent or file a complaint against the settler shepherds.
Before the return of the people, the militias stole most of the household equipment and tools, and later the cables of the electricity and public landline networks and their wooden poles, starting from the town of “Mabata” to the center of the village.
During the war it was bombed several times, and about ten houses were partially damaged; Among its families, the following civilians were martyred:
– The child “Lawand Mustafa Adnan / two years /”, on February 11, 2018, as a result of a head injury.
– The young man “Zain El Abidine Hamaliko son of Hussein, born in 1987”, on February 24, 2018.
– The elderly Sheikh Muhammad Alloush / 75 years old, head of the village commune, on 6/3/2018, who was targeted with a missile while returning to the village, in addition to his son, Kamal Muhammad Alloush.
– “Mohammed Othman Nasu / 40 years old”, in the accident of detonating a van inside Al-Hal Market, Afrin, on December 16, 2018.
– The handicapped young man, “Nashat Suleiman Daoud / 33 / years old”, on 31/12/2018, as a result of shooting and wounding him by “Al-Shamiya”, on 8/4/2018, just because he was wearing Kurdish pants.
– The child “Abdo Abdel-Fattah Aliko/3 years”, on 2/12/2019, in a massacre committed by the Turkish army and its mercenaries by bombing the town of Tal Rifaat – north of Aleppo, which is crowded with the displaced from Afrin.
– Hanan Abdo, 53 years old, and his only son, Abdel Rahman Hanan Abdo, 13 years old, and Jankin Muhammad Abdo, 32 years old, as a result of the explosion of a diesel tanker car, on February 10, 2020 AD, in the center of Afrin – Street Raju, in front of the “Pie Milano” shop.
– “Muhammad Ahmed Taher Hamaliko / 33 years old”, on 24/6/2020 AD, as a result of detonating an explosive device in a garbage container in the Mahmoudiyah neighborhood – Afrin.
– Also, the young man, Mustafa Muhammad Yusuf son of Manan, from the village of Hajj Qasma, who was residing in the village of “Husseh”, on 7/1/2020, was found hanged from a walnut tree near his house, where the gunmen had previously expelled his family from their village.
The people were subjected to various types of violations and crimes, including insults, material extortion, kidnapping and arbitrary arrests accompanied by torture and the imposition of royalties and financial ransoms.
Most of the returnees, including women, were arrested more than once. The single elderly woman, “Fatima Muhammad Qadir/60,” was kidnapped on 7/7/2018 AD and was subjected to severe physical and psychological torture and was released for a large ransom, as well as the elderly “Alia Hamdi” after a raid on her house at night by an armed group, and she was released in exchange for a large ransom as well.
Against the background of detonating the car of one of the leaders of the Levantine militia in the middle of the town of “Maabatli” with an explosive device, on Friday 18/12/2020 AD, and under the supervision of the Turkish intelligence, the “Shamiya” surrounded the town and villages in its surroundings, and took it as an excuse to abuse the people; Like “Husseh” village between 20-22/12/2020, it was besieged and its homes were raided and about 150 people were arrested, including women, accompanied by insults, severe torture and the imposition of a financial ransom, as the citizen “Khalil Hosni Hamdi” was dragged from his neck behind a car on asphalt road, and the young man, Abdo Izzat Kanj Khamis, 25, was severely beaten in front of his wife, Shirin Rasoul, 23, who was pregnant in her last months at the time, and she fainted and fell ill, she was transferred to a Turkish hospital and underwent a caesarean section, but she died and was buried in the village on February 15, 2021 AD.
Al-Shamiya also arrested the citizen “Laila Mahmoud Jaafar and her minor son Muhammad”, on 29/12/2020 AD, and her husband had been arrested days before her arrest, and she was released in exchange for her family paying a large ransom.
And in the spring of this year, an armed man from al-Shamiya tied the citizen, Kamal Muhammad son of Suleiman, 45, owner of a sewing workshop, to an electricity pole in the center of the village with a rope, from his feet to his neck, and beat him severely in front of the eyes of the people for a trivial reason, without anyone daring preventing him, until the Sheik informed Kamal’s father, and so he came begging the armed man for the salvation of his son, and the victim remained bedridden for more than three days.
= The seizure of olive fields in Kafar Safra:
With the approach of the olive season in Afrin region, the theft of fruits by the militants began, and the militias continue to seize as many olive fields as possible or impose high royalties on the production under various pretexts; In the town of “Kafar Safra” – Jenderes, the militias of the “Samarkand Brigade – Liwa al-Waqqas” militia recently renewed their notification to a number of citizens of the decision to seize their olive fields and prevent them from harvesting their crops, which are:
– /450/ a tree for the forcibly displaced person “Hussein Muhammad Tarmoush”, knowing that his wife, “Zainab Abdo” resides in the town.
– /300/ trees for the five absentees, children of the late “Rasheed Ibish”, knowing that their mother/widow “Maqboolah” resides in the town.
– /650/ Tree for Absentees, children of the late “Mojjhem Haj Abdo”, knowing that their mother/widow “Amina Rashid Ibish” resides in the town.
– /1800/ a tree for the absentees the children of the late “Hanan Hassan son of Muhammad Preim”, knowing that their mother/widow “Brihan Hassan” resides in the town.
It is noteworthy that the “Samarkand” militia, since its control of the town – March 2018, has seized approximately /36,000/ olive trees belonging to the absentees, including:
/3,700/ olive trees belonging to “Rasheed Khurshid Ibish” a week after his death, and only /50/ olive trees remained for his elderly wife, /1200/ olive trees for “Murad Rashid Khorshid”, /1700/ olive trees or “Fidan Haj Abdo, wife of lawyer Khalil”, /850/ olive trees for “Mohammed Hanan Mojjhim”, “/1050/ olive trees for Rashid, /900/ olive trees for Muhammad /1350/ olive trees for Abd al-Hanan, the sons of Murad Agha Haj Abdo, /4000/ olive trees for Dr. Khalil Hussein Haj Abdo, /1050/ olive trees for Jamal Muhammad Haj Abdo, /1200/ olive trees for Muhammad Khalil Polo,/700/ olive trees for Khalil Ahmad Haji “, /1000/ olive trees for “Haji Ahmed Hajji”, /500/ olive trees for “Aziz Khalo”, /1425/ olive trees for “Hussain Abdullah Haj Abdo”, /1300/ olive trees for “Abdo Ismat Murad and his brothers”, /1800/ for “Nabi Murad” son of Khalil Nabi”, /350/ olive trees for “Abidin Haj Abdo”, /500/ olive trees for “Jalal Muhammad Murad”, /8000/ olive trees for the Kadro family “Mohammed, Hussein, Jamil Kadro, Khalil Ibo, and others”, /150/ olive trees for “Muhammad” Hussein Jasu”); It returned the fields of “Barzani Khalil Murad” after he paid a royalty of 5/ thousand dollars.
= chaos and disorder:
On 29/9/2021 AD, against the backdrop of the arrest of two women by the security forces in the city of Azaz, clashes erupted between armed groups from the “Al-Mawali” tribe with the support of the “Al-Hamzat Division” militias and others on the one hand, and the “Shamiya Front” militia and its allies in the “Azm” room on the other hand, in addition to the mobilization of forces and shooting randomly from both sides, it extended to the Azaz-Afrin road and some villages of the Shara / Sharran district adjacent to “Azaz”, accompanied by road blocks.
In the face of Turkey’s permanent hostility to the Kurds, there is their right to legitimate self-defense by all means, and despite the deep wounds in their souls, the Kurds always speak the language of peace and dialogue to solve political problems.
Media Office – Afrin
The Kurdish Democratic Unity Party in Syria (Yekiti)
– Material damage in shops in the village of “Husseh/Mirkan”, 7/3/2018.
– The martyrs: “The child Lawand Mustafa Adnan, Zine El Abidine Hamaliku son of Hussein, Muhammad Othman Nasu, Nashat Suleiman Daoud, the child Abdo Abdel Fattah Aliko, Hanan Abdo and his son Abdel Rahman, Jankin Muhammad Abdo, Muhammad Ahmad Taher Hamaliko.”
– The assassinated citizen “Mustafa Muhammad Yusuf son of Manan”- in the village of “Husseh”.
– The assassinated citizen Shireen Rasoul, the wife of Abdo Izzat Kanj, from the village of “Husseh”.
Translated by Europe’s Organization of Democratic Unity Kurdish Party in Syria (Yekîti)