التقرير الاسبوعي ـ عفرين تحت الاحتلال
مترجم إلى اللغة الانكليزية
Afrin under occupation (125):
“Baflon” an empty Yazidi village, a girl displaced under threat of kidnapping, arbitrary arrests
In light of the inability of the United Nations and the Security Council, which is shackled by international conflicts, to curb violations and crimes in Syria and to pursue a political solution to its crisis, and the atmosphere of international political deals and bargains prevailing at the expense of human and peoples’ rights, the Turkish regime and its army and through its tools of mercenaries, “politicians or armed Syrians” in the north The country, and continues its hostility to the Kurds and trying to erase their presence and role; In the occupied Afrin region, punishments continue, including:
– “bafloun” Yazidi Village- Sharra district, which is composed of approximately / 80 / houses, occupied in early March 2018 AD, and more than / 60 / families lived in it before the invasion. They were forcibly displaced outside the area and 13 families who wanted to return to the village were prevented and were forced to live in the city of Afrin.
and in Qatma Village, Where about / 150 / families of the recruited people were resettled instead of their original residents and more than / 50 / other families in a camp built with rooms from blocks in the “Petrol” site – north of the village; During the invasion, / 5 / homes were completely destroyed and all the contents of other homes were stolen, including supplies, savings, copper pots, tools, energy devices, etc., as well as / 20 / agricultural tractors, / 5 / cars and a whole olive press facility , and the “Alshamiya Front” militia seized all the property of the people. The village, even those belonging to those in Afrin, includes about / 25 / thousand olive trees and / 5000 / grape bushes, and against the background of hidden hatred and religious extremism, the tombs of the dead in the village cemetery were destroyed and a former building in it dedicated to funeral councils was transformed into an Islamic mosque. The forested forests around the village were repeatedly cut down for logging, and they were also set on fire in the summer and fall of 2019 AD, as well as the forests of about / 4000 / various forest trees, at the “Alam” site, east of the village, which were planted more than / 45 / years ago before.
The late Sheikh Ahmed Jaafar (his sons in Afrin are prevented from returning to the village and managing their property), who built a building in it as a shrine more than / 40 / years ago and was converted into a military headquarters by the “Shamiya”. The village was bombed in May 2016, when a citizen was martyred and some of its residents were injured.
It is reported that the Yezidi Kurds in Afrin region were exposed to historical injustices, but they freely practiced their religious rituals and rituals and had civil institutions under the previous Autonomous Administration. As they were massively displaced during the Turkish occupation, and the rest of them in the region were subjected to double persecution, as their number is currently estimated at less than / 5 / thousands out of about / 30 / thousand people, as they are a religious minority, threatened daily by the extremist Islamic militias loyal to Ankara and the Syrian Coalition and Muslim Brotherhood.
= The citizen “Dr. MD” was afflicted in one of the villages of Afrin with hatred and the violations of the “Sultan Murad Division” militia, where he was subjected to a robbery, armoring, arrest, torture and payment of a ransom of $ 500 / dollars in the summer of 2020 AD, and one of its leaders tried to seize his agricultural tractor. The olive season was arrested again and subjected to torture, and about 225 olive trees belonging to him were cut down, and he was released under threat of punishment again and his young single daughter was kidnapped, so the father was forced to deport his daughter at the beginning of this year to outside Afrin, fearing for her from kidnapping and and more.
– In mid-November 2020 AD, the Military Police, in cooperation with the militia of the Waqqas Brigade, arrested the citizens: “Muhammad Abdeen Ahmed / 35 / years old, Mikael Sheikho Hamid / 35 / years / and his mother Nur Hamin Hassan Kilo / 56 / and his sister Josephine Sheikho Hamid / 35 / years – the wife of Mikael, Sufyan Akram Nebo / 45 / years, and the Zaim Muhammad Kule / 45 / years, who were all well off from Anqala Village were all accused of the relationship with the previous Autonomous Administration In mid-December 2020 AD, the citizen “Josephine” was released, and the rest are still being arbitrarily detained by the military police in Afrin, even without presenting them to those mock courts established by the occupation, especially since the detainees they were severely tortured while forcibly disappeared for nearly two months.
– after the Traces of torture have disappeared from their bodies, the citizens of the villages of “Aranda, Mistaka” – Shia / Sheikh Al-Hadid sub-district are called back by the “Civilian Police or the Alshamiya Front” and the Turkish intelligence, who were arrested by the “Shamiya Front” militia in connection with the bombing The car of one of its leaders on 12/18/2020 inside the town of Maabatli, and some of them were referred to mock courts and fined 1000-2500 Turkish liras, and the last of them was summoning the citizen “Akid Hussain” from the village of “Arende” on 1/12/2021 AD and fine him with a thousand Turkish lira, in order to give a false legal stamp to arbitrary arbitrary arrests, as well as to harm and intimidate families in the first place.
– At the beginning of this month, the citizens “Bashir Hassan Bayram / 55 /, Hussein Daoud Omar / 60 /, Jalal Sabri Kamal,” from the village of “Hassan” – Rajo district, were arrested and imprisoned for a week. They were released after they were fined (400-700) thousand Syrian pounds, on charges of participating in night watch during the previous Autonomous Administration.
= Liwa al-Waqqas militias cut down a lot of forest and fruit trees in order to log and trade, and prevent the people of the villages and towns that they control in the suburbs of Jenderes and Shih / Sheikh al-Hadid and Mabata / Mabatli from transporting their firewood outside their villages for the purpose of sale or if their homes are elsewhere The sale and purchase of firewood is restricted to its agents, forcing the people to sell their firewood at a low price: 60-70 / thousand SYP per ton, while the popular price is / 270-300 / thousand SYP per ton.
– Following in the footsteps of practicing sovereign activities on the Syrian lands, and imposing actual occupation measures without authorizing it and bearing its consequences, and on 1/14/2021 AD, the Ankara government opened a library in the city of Azaz, “as part of the project to establish libraries to support the educational process in / 805 / schools in the Euphrates Shield areas And the olive branch, northern Syria “- according to Anadolu Agency..
– Local media, today published a photo and news of the killing of the young citizen, “Yusef Ahmed Al-Khalif,” from Deir Ezzor, near the border strip – north of Bulbul district in Afrin region, by the Turkish gendarmerie.
– On 1/13/2021 AD, the Turkish army and its mercenaries resumed bombing some villages of al-Shahba and the town of Tal Rifaat – north of Aleppo, which is crowded with the displaced from Afrin, with heavy artillery shells.
The bitter reality in Afrin imposes on its citizens and the Kurds in general and those interested in its conditions additional duties, of helping the people as much as possible, highlighting their suffering and the aspects of violations and crimes committed, exposing the policies and practices of the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries, as well as working to end the occupation and the existence of extremist terrorist militias and the return of the region to sovereignty. And the management of its people.
Media Office – Afrin
The Kurdish Democratic Unity Party in Syria (Yekt)
– Forest forest – north of the village of “Baflon”, which was cut and burned.
-The construction of a camp at the Petrol site – north of the village of Baflon.
-The destruction of the tombs of the dead in the cemetery of “Baflon” village.
– The deceased, Yusef Ahmed Al-Khalif.
Translated by Europe’s Organization of Democratic Unity Kurdish Party in Syria ( Yekîti)